‘Returns’— bring back your loans by their due date (or recall date)
Our ‘Returns’ service provides current New College students and staff with a straightforward means to return their loaned books (CDs, DVDs, music scores) borrowed from New College Library.
- Current New College students and staff may return books they have borrowed from New College Library 8 am till 2 am (term time) or 8 am till 8.30 pm (vacations), seven days a week.
- Return your loans in person, by coming to the Library.
- Please use the hand-sanitiser dispenser available outside the Library before entering the building.
- Please ensure you tap your Bod card against the silver Library reader at the entrance before coming into the Library.
- Readers may wear a face covering while in the Library. We encourage and remind all readers to sanitise or wash their hands regularly (gloves will also be available for readers in the entrance hall).
- All returns should be placed in the slotted book return boxes in the Library entrance hall.
- Returns will be processed throughout the day by Library staff. We shall aim to deal with returns regularly, but there will always be a short period of time when a book you have returned will still be recorded as out on loan to you.