Current New College members return their loans (books, CDs, DVDs, music scores) by placing them within the slotted book return boxes in the Library entrance hall.
‘Returns’— bring back your loans by their due date (or recall date)
Our ‘Returns’ service provides current New College students and staff with a straightforward means to return their loaned books (CDs, DVDs, music scores) borrowed from New College Library.
- Current New College students and staff may return books they have borrowed from New College Library 8 am till 2 am (term time) or 8 am till 8.30 pm (vacations), seven days a week.
- Return your loans in person, by coming to the Library.
- Please ensure you tap your Bod card against the silver Library reader at the entrance before coming into the Library.
- All returns should be placed in the slotted book return boxes in the Library entrance hall.
- Returns will be processed throughout the day by Library staff. We shall aim to deal with returns regularly, but there will always be a short period of time when a book you have returned will still be recorded as out on loan to you.