New College Certificate Holder with logo


Visiting the College

Old Members and their families are always welcome back to College. If you are planning a visit, we do just suggest you call ahead to the Development Office (01865 279509) to check the College is not going to be closed for any reason. On arrival please make yourself known to the Porters at the New College Lane entrance (March to October, 11am to 5pm) or at the Holywell Street Lodge at other times. Please do show your Oxford Alumni Card (see below). If you would like to arrange a group visit please contact Emily Meeson on 01865 279562.

Dining Rights

Any member of the College with a BA or equivalent, or any postgraduate degree, is warmly invited to dine at High Table with a guest, during full term, three times a year (or more often by permission of the Sub-Warden); a nominal charge is made. The Senior Common Room will be at your disposal before and after dinner. (NB The SCR is closed on Saturday evenings). If you would like to enquire about dining at High Table please email the Development Office.

Guest Rooms

Old Members are welcome to book JCR guest rooms Monday to Thursday nights in full term. We may occasionally have Guest Rooms in vacations but not during conference or closed periods. The College can accommodate children over the age of 14 depending on availability of the guest rooms. Some weekend availability may be available. For more information please email the Development Office or contact 01865 279509. If College accommodation is unavailable, may we offer an alternative such as Oxford Rooms or Oxford University Campus Maps.

Alumni Card

Old Members may apply for an Alumni Card. The Alumni Card will give you easy access to New College and all other Colleges in the University. See the University website for more information on the benefits available to you.

Graduation and Transcripts

Please visit our dedicated graduation and transcripts page to find out more.

Come and Visit Us

In the current circumstances, and until further notice, Old Members need to contact the Development Office before visiting the office