New College relies on the support of our Old Members and friends to help us deliver what is most important to us:
- Attracting the most able students irrespective of their financial means through bursaries, scholarships and our Access and Outreach work
- Supporting students when they are here through the Student Support Fund, travel and research grants and the Sporting and Cultural Awards
- Securing the future of the exceptional tutorial system by endowing our tutorial fellowships
- Developing young academics and investing in cutting-edge research
- Maintaining and developing the historic fabric of the College
Last year some 1200 Old Members made a donation; do please consider joining them in helping us to ensure the continued success of New College. Every contribution matters and we are most grateful for all support.
How to Donate
You can also make a single gift by credit card, via the University of Oxford.
Donors based in the US can make a gift online via Americans for Oxford Inc.
If you would prefer to donate by post, simply complete a donation form and return it to the New College Development Office:
Making your gift tax-effective
To find out how to make your gift tax-effective, visit our dedicated page here.
New College is a registered charity no. 1142701.