Your regular support makes all the difference
New College relies on the support of our Old Members and friends to help us deliver what is most important to us:
- Attracting the most able students irrespective of their financial means through bursaries, scholarships and our Access and Outreach work
- Supporting students when they are here through the Student Support Fund, travel and research grants and the Sporting and Cultural Awards
- Securing the future of the exceptional tutorial system by endowing our tutorial fellowships
- Developing young academics and investing in cutting-edge research
- Maintaining and developing the historic fabric of the College, including the creation of our new Gradel Quadrangles.
Last year some 1200 Old Members made a donation; do please consider joining them in helping us to ensure the continued success of New College. Every contribution matters and we are most grateful for all support.
How to Donate
Make a regular donation online, using our direct debit service
Make a single donation online
Donors based in the US can make a gift online via American Friends of New College
If you would prefer to donate by post, simply complete a donation form and return it to the New College Development Office:
Making your gift tax-effective
To find out how to make your gift tax-effective, visit our dedicated page here.
New College is a registered charity no. 1142701.